Guild of Guardians NFTs
There are many different kinds Guild of Guardians NFTs that you can buy, such as: Heroes, Pets, Energy Boosters/Energy Tokens, Guild Tokens, and Avatars.
Do you need to have all of these. Read more to find out what you might want to get.
Lia | The Priestess of Illumination
- 1.You can equip a maximum of 4 Heroes in each dungeon runs
- 2.You can still change the 4 heroes that you are using, even when inside a dungeon
- 3.There are 3 Factions: Horde, Empire, and Glade
- Using heroes from the same Faction gives Synergy effects
- For Example, using two heroes from Horde gives those two heroes a buff
- 4.There are 4 Rarities: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary
- Common Heroes are the least rare. They can only be found in-game, and are not tradable which is the reason why you won't be able to find them in marketplaces.
- Each increase in rarity gives 10% increase in Base Stats.
- You will be given a free Common hero in the game, and you will also be able to earn more Common heroes.
- You can merge around 5-7 heroes to get a higher rarity hero until Epic.
- You can not merge Legendary, but you can Ascend them.
- 5.There are 6 Elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Light, Dark, and Aether
- Element Effectiveness gives 30% Damage Bonus
- Element Effectiveness (Vulnerability/Strengths and Weakness) are still unknown.
- 6.There are 3 Classes: Melee, Ranged, and Mage
- 7.And there are 6 Roles: Damage, Support, Tank, Bruiser, Control, and Healer
- 8.There may be more Heroes sold in the future (But not Founders).
Cadmus | The Legendary Worker Pet
- 1.Having Pets is having an additional income for in-game loots and crafting materials
- 2.There are 3 Types of pets: Workers, Scouts, and Hunters
- Workers = Provide passive generation of crafting resources
- Scouts = Increase dungeon item drop chance
- Hunters = Increase dungeon completion rewards
- 3.Like Heroes, Pets comes with the same 4 Rarities.
- But unlike Common heroes, common pets are also NFTs and are tradable.
- Pet Effects gets better in each rarity increase
- 4.Possible to get Pets as rewards in-game (leaderboard rewards for example)
- 5.You can only use 1 pet at a time.
- (This is probably going to work this way: you won't be able to get increase drop rates (scout), or increase in cubelet rewards (hunter) if you choose to get your free daily cubelets. or something like that, still subject to change i guess)
- 6.Pets do not attack
- 1.Energy Booster are listed as "Energy Tokens" in marketplaces
- 2.Energy Boosters allow players to avoid the effects of Hero Fatigue
- There are two Energy in the game. 1st is the limited energy per account, and 2 is the individual energy of heroes.
- Using heroes repeatedly makes them tired which increases their "Fatigue".
- Energy Booster fixes this and allows you to play your favorite heroes more.
- 3.Energy Booster's effect does not stack. You only need 1 Energy Booster per account.
- 4.There may be more Energy Boosters sold in the future (But not Founders), which may also have different effects, but only if needed / the game gets big enough.
- 5.For now, Energy Boosters can only be obtained through the marketplace. No in-game reward.
Mythic Guild Token
- 1.Guilds are one of the core game features of Guild of Guardians
- 2.Guild Leaders earn a percentage of all crafting sales made by the Guild
- 3.There are 4 Rarities of Guilds: Adventurers, Warriors, Legends and Mythic
- Adventurers Guild = 20 members, 1% Leader Earning Cut
- Warriors Guild = 30 members, 2.5% Leader Earning Cut
- Legends Guild = 40 members, 5% Leader Earning Cut
- Mythic Guild = 50 members, 10% Leader Earning Cut
- 4.There are 2,000 Supply of Adventurers, 200 of Warriors, 50 of Legends, and 10 of Mythic
- Total of 2,260 Founders Guild Tokens and 48,500 Guild Member Slots
- 5.Guild Tokens are not obtainable in Game
- 6.Some Game modes can only be accessible for players that are part of a guild.(e.g Guild Crafting, Guild Raids, Guild Competitions)
- 7.There may be more (Non-Founders) Guild Tokens sold in the future as the game gets big enough but this will be decided with the community (or governance), and the next Guild Tokens may be lower than Adventurers.
Guild of Guardians Avatars #6285
- 1.Avatars were airdropped to the 9,800 unique wallet addresses that are holding GOG asset(s) at the time of snapshot (December 06, 2021)
- 2.There are 10,000 Guild of Guardians Avatars that exists
- 3.There are four 1/1 Avatars
- 4.Avatar traits are randomly generated from a pool of traits
- 5.Avatars have no utilities announced