Guild of Guardians NFTs has two marketplaces as of writing this guide.
Immutable X Marketplace
IMX Marketplace is an official marketplace website made by IMX. It supports NFT Trading on all IMX NFTs.
- Pretty Cool, it has IMX Name
- Different Token Listing (You can buy using $IMX-ETH, $IMX-USDC, $IMX-GOG, etc)
- Instantly buy Crypto using Credit Card with Moonpay
- Transactions Tab
- Support Tab
- Guild of Guardian NFTs are on Separate Collections and are harder to find
TokenTrove is a third-party developed marketplace that supports limited IMX-built projects.
- Cleaner User Interface
- Supports NFT and Token Transfers
- Shows Market Graphs / Price History
- Inventory Valuation and Floor Price Overview
- Sale Referral
- No IMX Name? 🤣
Although the IMX Marketplace and TokenTrove both support trading of GOG NFTs, many people might prefer the use of TokenTrove because of its user-friendly interface and additional features.
As of March 10, Guild of Guardians rolled out 5% Royalty Fees on all Founder Hero NFTs. Meanwhile, these Royalty Fees have been live for NRG Hero NFTs ever since they were released.
Founder NFTs now have 5% royaltiesA 5% royalty has been applied to all GoG founder assetsWhat happens with these fees?1. 20% of fees from the NRG & Founder NFTs go towards the active staking rewards pool when active staking is live and 80% goes to Guild of Guardians.2. This means a portion of these fees go back to the users who have staked their tokens and voted 💪🏼3. Proceeds from GoG fees allow us to continuously improve and support the game 🔥Thank you for your continued support! ♥
To know more about the different types of trading fees on IMX, you can refer to this document.